The C'' Team Wiki, Philippine Eagle Facts, Ironworkers International Logo, Headphones Sound Distant, Conceptual Framework Of Mother Tongue-based, Samsung Galaxy A31 Price In Singapore 2020, Oribe Gold Lust Masque, Yang Guifei Body Odor, How To Fight Well, Delphinium Elatum Seeds, " />

1970 chopper motorcycle for sale

45 mpg highway, 35 city. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. Bike is in near perfect shape and it is a “1 kicker” (kick start only). The Harley-Davidson Dyna family has its roots in the factory-custom revolution of the 1970s, and combines Big Twin performance with an extended FX front end. The engine on this is a crate S+S 96 Cubic Inch Twin Cam Harley engine. With this said and if needed, anyone who would like to check it out in person(before the auctions end) is welcome to call or e-mail me so we can set up an appointment. The bike had a new clutch installed last year and a new battery installed last week. ($500 in chrome nuts & bolts) Most chrome was replaced due to scratch‘s or microscopic pits. of torque, - 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission, - Forward-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers. Brought it home to rebuild and my better half pointed out the other three bikes that I've supposedly been fixing up as well. Please email If you have questions. 1970 Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper Harley Ol' School 70's Chopper, Restored, Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper Harley Custom Choppee, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1963 harley davidson xlch sportster chopper, Triumph : Bonneville 1970 triumph bonneville, 1970 Triumph Bonneville Custom Triumph Bonneville Chopper, Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper 1970 harley custom chopper, Triumph : Bonneville 1970 Triumph bonneville chopper, Triumph : Bonneville 1970 Triumph 650 Chopper Bobber, Triumph : Other 1970 triumph chopper bonneville tiger 650 bobber, 2016 Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper 2016 vintage chopper 70's style pan head plunger frame narrow springer, Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper Rat chopper drop seat 113" El Bruto HD 6sp ISR controls brass balls exhaust, Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper 2005 santee rack em up chopper, Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper Custom Chopper, 1973 CB500E 4 cyl with quad carbs and twisted springer front end, Other Makes : TX6 1970 broncco tx 6 50 cc mini bike chopper benelli fox rupp bonanza lil indian. I have too many projects and need to move so my loss is your gain. Have had it since 1970. It comes with an extra set of carbs, a manual, extra coils, headlight and misc odds and ends. Too many parts & modification issues to mention. No dreamers, no trades. I take this auction very seriously, spent many hours creating it, and I am representing it as accurate and good as humanly possible! 1970 650 Bonneville T120 chopper, matching numbers antique motorcycle. First $25K cash takes it. Forward-mounted controls make the Seventy-Two XL1200V comfortable for cruising across town. THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!! Too many parts & modification issues to mention. Cleaned Carburetor. All is documented in mine & previous owner’s receipts. Not a “special construction“…concerning financing, DMV & insurance issues. Too many parts & modification issues to mention. Allow Art headlight. Free storage for 90 days. Tank has ghost flames. 1963 Harley Davidson XLCH Sportster Chopper. Asking 3,200.00 for the pair or... Trade for 1980 or newer Harley prefer FL models however I will consider all models and years $3,200.00, #52DFW Title is free & clear. Wheels ($1,500) are laser cut & TIG welded steel. Find 1970 Triumph in Motorcycles | Find new & used motorcycles in Canada. Title is free & clear. This project was built by the Ornamental metals co., Great Bear Metals, in Montana. Bike is listed locally too so buy it before its gone!! Narrow Glide springer front end is believed to be custom made by Denver’s Choppers. Titled as 1970 HD (very rare, & w/matching motor/frame #’s). All new electronics, including E.I., 2” multi-function Dakota digital speedometer & electronic key switch. Runs and drives great! Texas. All new electronics, e.g. Classic Peanut Fuel Tank First appearing on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle back in 1948 and providing the inspiration for the Forty-Eight® model name the small 2.1 gallon tapered peanut fuel tank holds strong today with its traditional styling and modern, Model 45 highway, 35 city. Cash only. Hate to see it go! request more pictures No room - hate to sell but too many projects and not enough room. Happy to answer any questions about it! Motor was modified and balanced to suit my needs for performance & reliability. : 12686 – Transmission mount foot peg bracket 09624 - Chrome tilt-top sissy bar 12459 – Rear powder coated Fender, 6” flat, plain 91991 – Kickstand 78331 - Chrome forward controls Le Pera Signature II seat. No dreamers, no trades. It is “Not a special construction “…concerning financing, DMV & insurance issues. All bolts converted to Allen’s w/caps & nuts to bullet acorns wherever possible. I will more than likely accept the highest offer before the auctions end if a deal is not made.. 513-464-sixteen77 SHIPPING? Title is free & clear. Motor was heavily modified and balanced. Wheels ($1,800 for both) are laser cut & TIG welded steel!. This is serial number 572 out of 1500 total bikes made by harley in 1970. All joints are molded and painted with House of Colors and 7 clear coats.

The C'' Team Wiki, Philippine Eagle Facts, Ironworkers International Logo, Headphones Sound Distant, Conceptual Framework Of Mother Tongue-based, Samsung Galaxy A31 Price In Singapore 2020, Oribe Gold Lust Masque, Yang Guifei Body Odor, How To Fight Well, Delphinium Elatum Seeds,

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments